Eric and I enjoying the gorgeous night.
Next stop was Nick's (I think). Little dive bar that we hung out at for awhile.
Pic with the Birthday Girl!
Then, it was off to dinner. We went to this Brazilian Steakhouse called M Grille and it was amazing!! The servers just kept bringing filet, chicken, sausage, rib-eye, pork and more and more to the table and everything was unbelievable. Definitely a dinner that we will never forget.
Jess, Limor and I at dinner
Jamie, Eric and I. Thanks for letting us stay at your place Jame- it was great!!
Eric and I with Limor- HAPPY 3-0!!
After dinner we made one last stop at the Wilshire before everyone called it a night. Oh I cant forget the pics of Limor dancing on the bus
Totally classic!!
Limor and Dave- thanks so much for such an awesome night, we had a blast and are so glad we could celebrate with you.
Here is what Cianna was up to while we were out for the night:
My Uncle Frank retired last week so his party was Saturday night and Cianna was havng the time of her life as usual.
Cianna with Linda, my mom and my Aunt Karen
Cianna sitting with Uncle Carl- helping Uncle Frank open presents
Linda and C
Grandma and C
Thanks again to my wonderful parents for watching Cianna whenever we ask- we are so lucky and Cianna is even luckier!!
I will do a Cianna update next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment