Last weekend was a mellow one- we went to dinner at Buca di Peppo with some friends on Friday night and got to sit at the kitchen table which was a lot of fun (I should have a picture to post later) and after dinner we had movie night. On Saturday we babysat for the Huntoon's- they were celebrating Melinda's mom's retirement so we had pizza night and playdate with 5 kids. It was actually pretty easy considering- all the kids played pretty well together.
Cianna thought it would be funny to sit in the baby bouncer- silly!
Last week Eric snapped a shot of Cianna outside. She insisted on wearing her boots in the 90 degree weather.
Last Friday our friends Kevin and Kelly welcomed their little girl into the world- Lilly Rose. We are so happy for them and can't wait to meet beautiful Lilly next weekend!!
This weekend my parents came down and we all went to the Del Mar Races. We spent the whole day at the track and had a great day betting, enjoying the beautiful day and eating of course :). We all went out to En Fuego (in Del Mar) for dinner afterwards and it was delicious!
Group shot with my dad, my mom, my cousin James and his girlfriend Nicole
My Dad and James
Me with my Mom
This morning we went to brunch at Barefoot Bar and Grill which is right on the bay- the weather was so nice so we wanted to be outside and enjoy it!
Oops- Papa wasn't ready
Me with my girl!
Love this one!
After we said good-bye to Grandma and Papa we went into La Jolla Village for a little lululemon trip (thank you Eric) and had a little treat- Gelato!
I don't think Cianna was enjoying her Gelato at all- ha!!
It was such a nice and relaxing weekend with the family- can't wait to spend more time with them next weekend.
Cianna update:
*Cianna will be starting Pre-School at the beginning of September and we are all very excited. She gets to go this Friday for her "Discovery Day" so we will see how it goes- hope she likes it :)
*Cianna loves to talk and pretty much chat's all day long about anything and everyhing. She always wants to know where we are going and what everyone is doing.
*She is always asking about family members and remembers everyone's name.
*Cianna's memory and vocabulary surprises us everyday. When we were getting ready to drop her off at the sitter yesterday, she asked is us we were going to the Regatta (which was 2 weeks ago).
*She loves to cook in her kitchen and play with all of her babies. She also really love to be outside and ride her bike from time to time.
*We think she is ready for some potty training so we might tackle that the next time we are home for a weeekend.
*She still really loves the Disney movies and one of her new favorites is the Little Mermaid. We are planning on taking a trip to Disneyland next month and I'm not sure who is more excited- me or Cianna!
*She is starting to want to pick out her clothes sometimes- or sometimes she asks to wear her pajamas to daycare. I tell her that I wish I could wear my pajamas to work but I can't, so I make her get dressed too- hehe.
*I catch her reading to herself in her room every now and then- its the cutest!
No comments:
Post a Comment