Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Date Night, Beach and a Bday Party

Eric and I have been going on "date nights" every other week which as been nice. It was Eric's pick this time so on Friday night we went to Yummy Sushi (I had teriakyi chicken)..hehe. It's really nice to be able to go to dinner just the two of us every now and then- we easily get wrapped up in life and the weeks seem to get so busy and time just flies by so it's nice to have the chance to slow down every now and then.

On Saturday morning we got up and ran a few errands- bagel stop, car wash, etc. Then later it was beach time! We didn't want to face the crowds last weekend so Eric promised that we could go this weekend.

Cianna getting ready to go to the beach

Hanging out in her cool chair

Cianna and Eric watching the waves

Cheetos!

The last time we went to the beach Cianna was all about it but this time she wasn't so much liking the sand because it was sticking to her feet...lol.
After we got home from the beach it was nap time and then we went out for a little din-din.

On Sunday morning I got up and went to work out and Cianna and Eric went out to breakfast-hmmm...guess I lost on that one...ha! Later that afternoon we went to Sofia's Birthday party. Eric works with Sofia's daddy and we all hang out from time to time and the girls love playing together.

There was a bounce house at the party- guess where Cianna spent most of her time??

The girl loves to JUMP. She would count 1-2-3 and jump and then everyone else started counting, it was pretty funny.

This week Cianna also got to wash some dishes- another thing that she loves to do- imagine that??

I think she should do this more often!!

Cianna was having some fun at daycare this week and Marissa sent me this picture- made my day :)

I forgot to post this picture from last weekend- Cianna with auntie Jamie's sunglasses on- such a girly girl!

Until next week...

No comments: