Eric spent the day with Cianna on Saturday and they went to Kids Clubhouse- always a fun time!

I have also been working out quite a bit so Eric has been on his own with Cianna quite a bit lately- thanks Babe!!
Eric and Cianna made pizza one night- it was YUMMY!

Luckly girl got to have some shaved iced with Daddy

I was really looking forward to Sunday! We made plans with the Huntoon's to go wine tasting and have a picnic and it was really nice.
Picnic Time!
Cianna hanging on the bench

Cianna (26 months), Melia (17 months)- 2 peas in a pod these days

The girls wearing themselves out!
Melinda and I went and did some wine tasting while the guys watched the girls and then we traded. Cianna was running cirlces around that place so we were all pretty tired when it was time to go. Cianna fell asleep in the car in about 2 minutes- needless to say- we had some fun and it was a great way to end the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment