Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Out for Diana's Birthday/Work Party

Saturday was my friend Diana's Birthday so I decided to meet up with her and a couple other girls for a awhile for some girly fun. We went downtown and caught the last part of the SDSU basketball game and then we went back to their hotel for awhile to hang out.

We were still in the St. Patrick's Day Spirit! Happy Birthday D!

Melinda came and picked me up since Cianna ended up going to bed early so we twisted her arm to have a drink with us :) Thanks Mel!!

When we got back to the house we hung out with the Huntoon's for a little bit- little Melia is going to walk any day now!

On Sunday I had an appointment with a client at work and then afterwards was our Annual Associates Awards Banquet (yeah a little late) but better late than never I guess. So, Eric and Cianna met me there and it was really nice. There were a few other little girls for Cianna to play with so as usual she was having a good old time. Little short on pictures this week so don't have any from the event :(.

I do have a couple random pictures from the week though:

She decided to get in her baby's pack n play the other day. I was cracking up!

Eric had the pleasure of taking this one- WOW!

1 comment:

Coldani Family said...

Party girl these days- looks like fun! Also- so cute to see the pics of Cianna, GIada has that pack and play too and its so funny how realistic it is to the big one, even folds up the same. And what is it with the girls and these heels- I love it!