Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Pretty Girl!

This past weekend I went up to L.A to celebrate my friend Jen's 30th Birthday. Happy Birthday Jen- welcome to the club!

While I was in L.A, Eric was in Arizona with the boys for some Spring training baseball games. It's pretty safe to say that they had a good time!!

I thought I would post these pics since I don't really have a lot from this past weekend. Here is our pretty girl...

Cianna with her new big girl backpack with (2) of her favorite princesses- Snow White and Cinderella. I don't think I can count how many times we have watched Snow White over the past month or so...I think I have the movie memorized :).

Cianna getting into Uncle Tony's chapstick stash with Grandma. Grandma and Cianna got to spend some time together over the weekend.

No comments: