Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Shopping and Playdate!

On Saturday we decided to head to the Carlsbad Outlets and start our Christmas shopping. It was a beautiful day and we were able to get a little shopping done. These days, Cianna likes to walk around everywhere and say hi to all of the people, etc which makes it hard to shop... Here she is having fun in the car.

Let's just say she did NOT want to get out.
We spent the rest of the day relaxing and Eric made homemade pizza for dinner- yum! It was an early night because unfortunately Eric had to fly out of town for work Sunday morning. It was a last minute trip so we were all kind of bummed out.

Cianna loves to walk Tobin with Daddy...its pretty darn cute!

I do have a funny little story to share. I think it's been a little over a week now that Cianna has been sleeping in her toddler bed and everything has been going just fine. I will admit that I have been a little nervous here and there about her getting out of bed in the middle of the night and doing "who knows what". Well Sunday morning I heard her moving around a little and even crying a little bit but she stopped so I thought nothing of it. Before Eric left he turned on the camera monitor and she wasn't in her bed- I thought for sure she was on the floor somewhere but Eric thought "no way". Well, around 7:30am when I went in her room to check on her, there she was on the floor all curled up!! I felt awful but she seemed to be alright..who knows how lonng she was there, poor little bug. So, I will be sleeping with the camera monitor on for awhile :)

Sunday we had a get together with the Huntoon's and the Henderson's. All of the kids played- it was so cute to watch all of them, and we ordered in some great BBQ food and we even made a little trip to the little playground area. Pics to follow... I didn't have my camera so I am waiting for Melinda to send me a few. We all missed Eric!

Here are the kids playing

Melia (9 months), Brett (5 months), Cianna (18 months)

Here are a few randoms....

Eric did her hair Friday morning- good job Daddy!

Cianna hanging out this morning in my room while I got ready. She likes to put my headbands on
Cianna is 18 months old this week and has her check up on Thursday so I will have an update next week. She is talking up a storm and continues to crack us up everyday!!
We are also looking forward to the Hart's visit this week :))

Here is a video of Cianna walking Tobin

1 comment: