I took the day off from work on Friday so I could be committed to Audra if she needed anything....I was also able to get a few things done for myself as well which was nice- kind of a pampering day which doesn't happen often so it was definitely worth it. Friday night was the rehearsal and all went well. We were invited back to Tom and Audra's for dinner so we all went there for awhile and Cianna had a good old time making friends and saying hi to everyone; it was lovely.
Saturday was the BIG day! It was a busy one but I got through it. I started off the day by checking in on the beautiful bride and then went back and forth between checking on her and making sure the venue was coming along as far as all of the set-up and decor went. The day went very fast and before I knew it, I was leading everyone down the isle. Everything was absolutely beautiful and most of all, Tom and Audra were glowing!! There was so much hard work put into this amazing day and it definitely all paid off. It was truly a pleasure to work with them both and Eric and I are extremely happy for them...we are also really jealous that they left for Maui today and get to spend a week and a half there...
Beautiful Centerpieces
Goregous set-up
Beautiful bride and her dad

The bride and groom
I didn't have a chance to take a lot of pictures so once I get some from the photographer I will post some more.
My friend Diana watched Cianna on Saturday night and I think she was pretty good for her. I mean, asking to go ni-ni and telling her bye-bye so she could go to sleep...don't think she could have been any better than that...haha, she truly cracks me up! Thanks D.
On Sunday, I had the Manager on Duty shift so I had to work from about 7:30-3pm. It really wasn't all that bad because I had PLENTY to do, but I was pretty tired. I didn't like the fact that I didn't get to see my beautiful little girl very much over the weekend, so I plan to make up for that this weekend. Now that I am back working full time, I really try and spend every free moment that I have with her.
Here are a few random pics of Cianna. She is getting soo big and she amazes us everyday. It seems like she is saying new words constantly and when she tries to read to us or when she dances and sings to the music that is playing, it just melts our hearts. She is coming up on a year and a half already!! I will have a full update after her next check-up!
Enjoying her favorite thing...yogurt!
Our little fashionista
1 comment:
Wedding looks beautiful!
Post a Comment