On Saturday morning we all got up and Grandma (my mom) made us all a wonderful breakfast. Then, after some visiting Eric and I were able to get away for awhile to run some errands and spend a little time together without having to run after our little girl. Even though it was for a short time it was nice...Eric and I even went and had some coffee and yummy cupcakes (Eric said it was almost like we were dating again)..hehe.
Loves to walk in heels...guess I did too when I was her age!
Pretty sure she got into this chair all by herself!
Cheese!
Looking at pictues of Mama
Later Saturday afternoon the whole Bonelli clan came over for a BBQ and it great- like always!! Great food and drink, great company, good times. So much fun!!
Cianna couldn't help stealing goldfish from Uncle Tony.
Cianna was the star of the show all night..such a ball of energy!
Helping BBQ with Grandpa
Hanging out with the fam
Trying to wine down for bed...haha yeah right
Thanks for the great visit- it was too short. We are SO lucky that we get to see you again next weekend. Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment