My parents and Tony came down to San Diego and stayed at our place to watch Cianna while Eric and I spent the weekend in San Juan Capistrano for the wedding. We drove up Saturday afternoon and were able to catch lunch with some of the group. After lunch we headed to the hotel and hung out at the pool for awhile before the rehearsal and dinner. We went to this great mexican food restaurant and the dinner was great. After dinner it was back to the hotel for some spa and relaxation time.
Corey and Kerran at the rehearsal- their hats were VERY fitting!

The wedding party had to wake up quite early on Sunday so we tried not to go to bed too late. Eric was up, ready and out of the hotel room by about 6:50am and headed over to Corey's room to start the Big Day!! Not too long after he left, I got a phone call from him telling me that I got him the wrong color pants for the wedding. I felf awful but luckily Corey had an extra pair. I even made a trip to the closest Kohl's but the store didn't have his size :(...in the end it all worked out and his plants looked fine...I knew we should have checked with Corey to make sure they were the right ones- oh well.
The ceremony started at about 10:30am and the festivites ran until about 3:30pn. Despite the very warm weather, everything was absolutely beautiful and we had a GREAT time. Eric was Corey's best man so he worked very hard on his speech which turned out very lovely and Corey and Kerran had permanent smiles on their faces all day. The setting was very casual and it was requested that everyone wear flip flops (which I loved), they had a few lawn games, a chocolate fountain, ice cream bar, an awesome italian buffet, and great music!
Pretty setting
Ceremony
First Dance
Kerran is not a fan of heights!
The beautiful Bride and Groom
Photo Booth Fun
Yes- we remembered to take pics of us this time!
Group shot
Eric and Kerran
Me and Kerran
Corey and Eric
The pool jump!
After the Wedding we all headed back to the hotel to hang by the pool, talk about the Wedding of course and ordered some pizza before the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon to St. Lucia. Eric and I couldn't be happier for Corey and Kerran and we wish them all the best and lots of love!
Can't forget about what little Cianna was up to when we were away:
I think she might be a shop-a-holic like me :)
Look at all those teeth- she is working on 4 more right now so she will have a total of 10!
Grandma got Cianna a new purse- lucky girl!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun wedding. Congrats Corey!
And Cianna looks like she managed quite well while you were away. Looking forward to playing in October!
Post a Comment