Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Hangin'

This week was a little more low key than the last which was kind of relaxing I must admit. Tuesday night our friends the "Bell's" were in town so we were able to catch some dinner with them and the Huntoon's. It was great to visit with them and we are looking forward to having them in San Diego very soon!

Not the best pic of the kiddies..they were too busy getting to know each other!

This week Cianna I spent some time with Melinda. Melinda was due with baby girl on Thursday so we were doing everything that we could think of to possibly get something started..hehe. We went on a 5 mile walk, we even went and had pancakes! Baby is doing great and apparently Melinda has made a pretty good home for her -we hope she decides to come early this week so we can see her before we leave for the weekend. Otherwise, it looks like her birthday might be on Thursday- I think we are just as anxious as Mike and Melinda are :)!

This was from a couple of weeks ago but it was fitting...

Saturday we had dinner over at our friend Barbara and Greg's house and had some yummy steaks! Today, we cuddled up on the couch and had a lazy day. We were not all that interested in watching the Super Bowl but we couldn't resist since we wanted to see the commercials. So, we had our own little party and probably ate too much!

Cianna in her ladybug outfit- thought her expression was funny in this one

Thanks for my cute jacket Grandma!


Some Randoms...

Me and C before having dinner at Islands

Cianna showing off her tooth...now she has #2 coming in!

When we first saw Cianna sit up on her own


I am continuing to work on my business and now that I have a little more time I am finally getting somewhere-yay! I will be advertising with San Diego Style Wedding Magazine and I should be up on the website any day and I will be in the magazine beginning in April so there will be updates to come!


At the end of the week we are taking a little road trip to visit friends in Lodi and then from there we will be spending a few days with Eric's family so we are really looking forward to that! Cianna is also coming up on her 9 month bday so lots to talk about next week!

No comments: