Uncle Tony is so great with Cianna!
Family Pic
Tradition!
Tired Cianna
Friday morning my mom and I thought we would be brave and hit the mall for a little while. It really wasn't as bas as we thought it would be and we got a couple of things... I think we shopped for Cianna more than anything else...hehe. It was nice to have some shopping time with my mom, we don't get to do that as much as we used to. Later we headed home and hung out and Cianna had some fun with a teething biscuit. She was a mess but was loving every minute of it!
Saturday morning the guys went shooting and I took Cianna to our neighborhood park for a play date with Preston. They had so much fun and Cianna went in the swing for the first time and absolutely loved it. She had a big smile on her face the whole time and couldn't be happier.

Cianna has been taking some long naps these days, so after the park while she slept for 3 hours my mom and I just hung out and I think I even caught a little nap myself. She is actually falling asleep on her own now which is a huge blessing and it turns out she likes to sleep on her tummy!
Then, before I knew it, it was time to get ready to head out to my 10 year high school reunion. I was a little nervous but all of my girlfriends were going to be there so that helped. It ended up being a really good time even though it was a bit awkward at times seeing some old faces. Eric was a trooper while I made the rounds and it was a lot of fun to catch up with some old friends.
Me and Limor
Jamie, Trevor and I
Jen, Jamie and I
Me and Eric
Me and Julie
The end of the night...
Here are a few more random pictures of Cianna from the weekend:
Hanging out with Grandpa while he hangs the Christmas lights

Thank you for a wonderful weekend, we had so much fun!
1 comment:
What a cutie pie! Reunion looks fun! Putting hrself down for naps- congrats!!
Post a Comment