Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a really nice Halloween weekend up at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We headed up Friday night so we could attend our friend Kevin's 30th birthday party. It was a halloween party so we had to dress up...we threw some costumes together very last minute this year. I found a few things at CVS and ended up being a witch and Eric decided to be Michael Scott from the TV show the Office- the "World's Best Boss" coffee mug made the costume!

Our friends Corey and Kerran were Disneyland tourists!

On Saturday the boys went golfing during the day while my mom, Cianna and I spent the day together and couldn't resist doing a little bit of shopping. Then finally, I got to put Cianna in her ladybug costume- I couldn't wait!! She was very cute and Eric and I took a little walk around the neighborhood with her so she could check things out a bit. Needless to say, Halloween was really all about her this year and we all had a lot of fun celebrating Cianna's first Halloween together. My mom made a delicious Italian dinner that we all enjoyed and then before we knew it, it was Cianna's bed time. It was a great day!

Having some fun with Cianna in the morning...think she liked my witch hat!


Cianna will be sitting up on her own before we know it.


Ladybug Girl!


Uncle Tony and Cianna


Family Pic

Grandma and Cianna



See you next week..

1 comment:

Coldani Family said...

Cutest ladybug Ive ever seen!