Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wedding Weekend

The weekend had finally arrived- on Friday we headed to L.A for my best friend Julie's Wedding! Everyone had been looking forward to this weekend for months and we were so excited to celebrate such a fabulous occasion. On Friday, I spent the day with Julie helping her with some final details and it was so nice to spend some quality time with her. It feels like just yesterday that we were cheerleading in highschool...where does the time go?? Friday evening was the rehearsal dinner and it was really lovely. The food was delicious and we all had a really great time. My parents were more than willing to watch Cianna for us so Eric and I were able to enjoy some "adult" time together which was quite nice.



Oh, I forgot to mention that while I was with Julie on Friday, Eric had his fun too! He thought it would be fun to put Cianna in my cheer skirt. I got a good laugh.

Cianna also got these really cute pink snow boots from my friend Julie and her baby girl Giada. Too cute for words!

Saturday I was up early and headed over to the hotel to spend the day with the bride and my girlfriends that were in the wedding party. We all had a really nice day and had so much fun getting ready together. Everyone looked beautiful- especially Julie and we could not wait to celebrate!

We had a great time taking pictures and then before we knew it, it was Wedding time! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and the night was amazing. Eric and I had a blast and I really enjoyed spending time with some of my friends that I do not get to see often. It was definitely a night to be remembered.

The beautiful bride!






We are back home now and a bit tired so I am going to cut this one a little short. Thank you again mom and dad for watching Cianna for us- we are so lucky to have you.

No comments: