Cianna is almost 5 months old which we can hardly believe and of course is growing before our eyes. She recently moved up to a size 2 diaper- I had to make that change because I was washing poop out of her clothes WAY too often...I know, eww but no messes since so I guess it was time. She is wearing 3 month onesies but she is just starting to wear 3-6 months clothes so it looks like I need to pack up the 0-3 month stuff (Eric doesn't want me too but it is time)...haha. She still hasn't completely rolled over but gets sooo close, she just needs to get that one arm out of the way)...kind of weird but I think she might be sitting up on her own before she decides to roll over. She exercises her voice regularly and is constantly making new sounds and she definitely knows when it is time to eat. When we put her in the boppy, she automatically opens her mouth and she is ready, it is kind of funny. As I mentioned earlier she has her first cold and we are getting through it. It think she gave it to me when she was starting to feel better and I think I might have give it back to her...poor girl. So, with he cold and the continuous teething she has been a little uncomfortable at times but she is a trooper! Eric even came home a little early yesterday to help me out...thanks babe.
We also got a jogging stoller this past week that I can use for stroller strides. We ended up getting it off of craigslist for a great deal and Cianna seems to like it so far.

I just have some random pics this week so here they are. Lots of things to celebrate in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
We saw this hat while shopping and had to try it on Cianna, don't think she liked it...

Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house before everyone was awake

More Rice Cereal Fun!
1 comment:
I can't believe she is moving around so much. It seems like the other day she was just born. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment