They even held hands...
On Tuesday Melinda, Lauren, Cianna and I all met up in Temecula for a girls day out. We had a really nice lunch and went shopping for awhile. I don't know what got into her but Cianna slept for like 4 1/2 hours straight while we shopped and made the trip back home (I don't remember the last time she did that)...it was kind of nice...hehe.
Saturday morning we headed up to Calabasas for a family BBQ to celebrate my Grandma's 81st birthday. It was great spending some time with the family and it was very relaxing. We spent most of the day Sunday lounging around and visiting as well...such a nice way to spend the long holiday weekend. I had Cianna in her onesie that said "Grandpa's Sweetheart" (I think Grandpa liked that).
Cianna found her feet this week and Uncle Tony helped her find her toes which then led to her toes reaching her mouth. It was pretty funny to watch and since she is teething she will chomp on just about anything these days. Her teething doesn't seem to be bothering her too much except for being a little fussier than normal at times so the cold teethers seem to help her a little bit.
Cianna seems bigger to us all of a sudden and she is sooo close to rolling over. She actually did it a couple of times but it hasn't been consistent but any day now I am sure she will be miss rollie pollie. She also really likes sitting in her bumbo while mommy and daddy have to be in the kitchen.
Her baby einstein is her favorite toy right now and yes, the hands in the mouth is pretty standard these days
Few more pics of Cianna sitting with Uncle Tony
Serious Cianna....
Curious Cianna...
Relaxed Cianna...
Today, husbands were invited to stroller strides so Eric came along. It was nice to get up and get a morning workout (I think Eric might be sore tomorrow)...haha. We didn't really make any plans for the holiday so we took advantage of the fact that we could all be together and just hung out and Eric made a fantastic dinner.
Eric being silly again
Alright, I better go, Cianna does not seem to be too happy this evening, poor baby!
2 comments:
I love watching her grow up, thanks for keeping this up so well!
I love all the personality that she shows in her pictures! What a darling!
Post a Comment