Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Caitlyn 5 Months and Other Pics

As I continue to catch up I had to get a few of Caitlyn's 5 month pictures up! As she approaches almost 6 months old now, she is just the sweetest thing and we love her to pieces. She is such an easy, happy little thing and I can't wait to come home and give her millions of kisses everyday. She continues to love her rice cereal and I am slowly introducing other foods but she isn't quite all about it yet...
Cianna had to get in the mix of course...silly girl!!
Caitlyn enjoys her little jumper but most of all she loves it when Cianna plays with her and makes her laugh-- it is the cutest thing!!
This is how I found Caitlyn one morning when I went to go and wake her up- just chilling in her crib.
Daddy Love!
Eric took the girls to the Padres Game last week and they had a blast! He really loves his time with the girls!
Cianna is our little firecracker and keeps us on our toes everyday. She loves being a BIG Sister and is a great helper. She can be a bossy little thing too but that's our Cianna! We wouldn't have it any other way- she cracks us up.

She loves to dress up these days- she was our little Chef the other night
Cianna had her first visit to the dentist a couple weeks ago and she did well!
Sliding!
Truly, the sweetest thing to look foward to seeing everyday when I come home from work after a long day...

No comments: