Lots of work to do!!
Last Tuesday, I went up to L.A to see a taping of the Bethenny Frankel talk show with some of my girlfriends and it was a great time!
Caitlyn is 3 months old now- hard to believe! She is smiling a ton, just started to giggle and we have even caught her rolling over a few times. Daycare is going well so far and we are all adjusting nicely.

I finally got a few more things done in Caitlyn's room. I have a few more items I would like to add but here it is for now.
Here are a few shots of the girls- Cianna is always asking me to take pictures of them
Also caught one of Eric and Caitlyn
Cianna has one more dance class in this session and her recital is Tuesday so I will be sure to take some video-- Lolliop, Lollipop!!Cianna has been stepping up her drawings a bit, I thought this one was pretty good:
Finally a family picture- we need some more of these!












No comments:
Post a Comment