Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Years and some Spa Time!

Over New Year's weekend we were moving but we also had family here in town which was fun. We spent a lot of time getting everything out of our place so it would be ready for our renters and we did some work around our new place as well. The new place is not working out so well but that is a story for later...

We had my mom and dad in town and they helped out a ton!- THANK YOU!!!

Here is a picture of our Townhome all empty. Our renters are all moved in now-kinda weird.

All of my cousins were here in town over New Years along with some friends so Eric and I decided to splurge and get a sitter and get out!! It was a lot of fun and I even made it passed midnight:). We all went to this place called Bareback which is Downtown and had dinner and then celebrated the rest of the night.

Tony and Lea

Eric and I

So fun to spend NY with my parents this year!

Me and Tony


This past weekend I enjoyed a little spa day with my very good friend Jessica who is due with her second baby boy in about 3 weeks or so. Boy it was a special treat and much needed for all of us- facials, lunch, spa time= heaven!


Can't wait to meet baby Bell!!

I forgot to mention that after our Spa Day, we met up with our hubby's and the kiddos for some pizza and the kids had a blast playing in Tyler's loft.


I had a doc appointment the Friday before NY and everyhing is moving along quite nicely. I also passed my glucose test which was a relief and all in all I'm feeling pretty good. Could always use more sleep but can't complain too much. Still unsure of the sex but this baby likes to move A-LOT!! Its late, so until next time..

1 comment:

All About The Bells said...

Thanks for the love, Adj. Baby Momma enjoyed the day of pampering!