Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday's and the Ellen Show!

This was a week filled with fun Birthday celebrations. Tony's 25th Birthday was on Thursday so we all celebrated downtown at the Shout House on Friday night. Eric's Birthday was Saturday, so we did some celebrating for him too- it was sooo much fun and the boys even got called up on stage, it was pretty funny. Eric was also able to take the day off to go golfing with a couple of the guys- it was a good day.

Me with the Birthday Boy!

Saturday morning we headed up to L.A to celebrate one of my bestest friends 30th Birthday's- Happy BIG 3-0 Julz (Julie's Birthday was on Wednesday). We all took a bus down to the City of Industry and had some fun at Speed Zone. There was racing involved, mini golf, arcade games and of course some catching up time with the girls-it was a fun night.

Eric and Dave having some fun in the arcade.

Since Saturday was Eric's actual Birthday, Julie surprised him with his own little cake- so sweet.

The Girls

Eric had a ton of fun racing!

I happened to win A LOT of tickets on a very random game, it was quite comical. Happy Birthday Babe!!

Me with the Birthday Girl!

My parents watched Cianna for us on Saturday night and they had fun with her, as always.

Cianna even helped Papa with some gardening :)


Eric and Cianna headed back home to San Diego on Sunday and I stayed for another day to hang out and because I had plans to go to the Ellen show on Monday!! So, on Sunday my mom and I did some shopping and then I had a nice dinner with my mom and dad.

Then, Monday I was off to the Ellen Show- I was so excited. I went with my friends Melinda and Julie and Julie's neighbor Karla.

My friend Julie knows a guy who works for the show so he was able to get us VIP status at the last minute, we sat very FRONT ROW- it was awesome!

The guest was Tina Fey (my friends insist that I look like her) but I am not sure that I see it. Anyway, she and Ellen were hilarious and we went home with some pretty awesome goodies- it was great and we had so much fun dancing it up.

Julie's friend even gave us a tour of back stage and let us take pictures in the studio- I want to go back already!!


Such a great, fun filled weekend!!

I found a few pictures that I forgot to post of Cianna painting at Clay and Latte. She painted a star and a heart and I have the star hanging up in my office- too cute!


No comments: