Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainy Weekend and a Playdate

Well, this weekend I had to go into work a couple of times because I had a few large groups in the hotel that I had to check up on, so that put a little bit of a damper on the weekend (well the rain did too), but we still fit in some fun time too!

Saturday morning I got up and went to a cardio class at the gym and then I met up with Cianna and Eric at Kid Ventures. This place is adorable and Cianna had so much fun- this might be a potential bday spot.

There were 5 to 6 different rooms and one was a kitchen...here is Cianna cooking up a storm.

Here she is playing DJ in the disco room

She danced quite a bit. The dancing room had a disco ball and everything!

We went and grabbed some lunch afterwards and then headed home. After I was done with work, I met up with Eric and Cianna over at Mike and Melinda's house. The girls had a little playdate, they were too cute.

Bath time fun!!

Sunday, we got up and had some breakfast and then hung around the house for most of the day. I got some stuff done around the house and Eric took Cianna to the park and on a long walk down to the Starbucks.

This is the picture that Eric sent me while I was at work...guess the walk did it!


C is definitely a climber and a jumper. We are looking into gym classes for her :)


Here are a couple of pictures of Cianna at gymboree a couple weekends ago.

No comments: