Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jamie and Zac Wedding- Short Post

This past weekend we went up towards L.A for my friend Jamie Gelbart's Wedding (friend from college). The Wedding was at the South Coast Botanical Gardens in Palos Verdes and it was beautiful!! Cianna stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night so Eric and I really enjoyed the night out and I had a great time catching up with all of my friends. It was a really great time and an absolutely gorgeous wedding!

Pretty Bridesmaids

Beautiful Bride and Groom

They wrote their own vows..so cute!

It's Official!



Me with some of my college girls

Julie and I

Eric and I

The beautiful new Mrs. Herndon and I!!


After the wedding most of us headed back to the hotel to hang out some more. Ended up being a pretty late night especially with the late night pizza run (thanks Babe) that was awesome.

Thanks again to my fam for watching C- she loves you guys and I know she had a great time.

No comments: