Friday night we all got settled and had a nice dinner in. We then hit downtown SLO to see a concert that the Bride to be recommended and it was a great time! We also went to Bulls and Native before heading home. We all had a great night out of dancing, laughs and fun. Crazy to think that my head didn't hit the pillow until about 4:00am- it's been awhile!!
Our view from our deck

Beautiful Bride to be Jamie

Out on the town
Saturday, some of us including myself slept in which was awesome and then we spent some time out in the sun which was great- it was a beautiful day. Later that afternoon we all headed out to go to the Paso Robles Wine Festival. I wasn't feeling all that great but definitely made the best of it :)
We all had matching tanks that said "Team Herndon"


We had about an hour to kill before dinner so what did we do? Yep, that's righ- SHOP! Let's just say that none of us left empty handed!

Unfortunately the restaurant we had planned to go to for dinner messed up our reservation, so we decided to head back into SLO and go to one our favs- Firestones! After a long day, we headed back to Avila to call it a night.
Don't ask me what I was thinking or how I had the engergy to do it, but Sunday morning I went with a couple of the girls to hike Bishop's Peak. It was actually not all that bad in the end, and I did if for you Jame...haha!
We made it!

Great weekend- can't wait to celebrate at the Wedding!!
Thanks to my parents, Tony and Eric for taking care of Cianna while I was away having some girl time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment