Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 18, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

It was nice to have a relaxing week/weekend at home. Cianna and Preston had a little play date on Monday and as always they had a great time. We are hoping to put them in a gymboree class next weekend so we will se how that goes.


I spent some of this week preparing for the upcoming Wedding that I am working on. It is on February 27th so it coming up soon and everything is going great. Thanks to my wonderful friend Melinda Huntoon, my website is officially done and the gallery is now working- www.aspired-events.com

On Friday I had to take care of a couple of things so Eric and Cianna were hanging out by the Embarcadero. Here are a few pictures.



Saturday we had a relaxing day around the house and ran a few errands. I even made Cianna a little Chargers onesie to wear; guess it wasn't a lucky charm- oh well.

Sunday we went over to Mike and Melinda's house for the day to watch the Charger's game. We had a really nice time hanging out and I think all of the great food might have made up for the terrible game :(.





Cianna hanging out in baby girl Huntoon's room breaking in her chair and toys already!

Where are you baby girl Huntoon? I want to meet you.

No comments: